Job descriptionJob : Data and Analytics Primary Location : Asia-Indonesia-Jakarta Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Permanent Posting Date : 21/Dec/2021, 10:56:06 PM Unposting Date : Ongoing About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
- Ensure data quality in all Credit MIS reports to all stakeholders.
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for stakeholders
- Support changes from Policy and other Division.
- Ensure policy changes are implemented properly in the NBSM/COS.
- Preparing proper documentation for all NBSM Changes (RFC, PIV) and ensure quality and accuracy in timely manner.
- Continuously improve the way we work by driving cost effectiveness and automation of credit processes at the same time ensuring high quality of deliverables
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development function’s people and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people.
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives.
- We have a full understanding of the risk and control environment in area of responsibility
- Proactive in seeing regular assurance that areas of responsibility are performing to an acceptable risk and control standard
- Act quickly and decisively when any risk and control weakness become apparent and ensure they are addressed within an appropriate timeframe and escalated through the relevant committees
- Balance business performance delivery and cost management with risk and control matters to ensure that it does not materially threaten the Group remaining within risk appetite
- Managing Regulators and External Environment - Ensuring cordial relations with local Regulators/Judiciary and Law and Order officials.
- Takes responsibility for and meets local and group compliance requirements within area of responsibility.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Group Retail Decision Systems
- RB Segments - Retail Analytics
- Credit Port Monitoring & FCST
- Credit Policy
- Credit Initiation
- Credit QA & Control
- Business Finance
- Country Finance
- Retail Products
- Group MIS
- Group Policy
- Group Regulatory Reporting
- Always aware of the issue which informed Country, Group of Risk and cascade to team
- To fully aware with Group Policy and Standards on regulatory requirements for prevention of money laundering, Gift and Entertainment Country guideline
- Implant the brand promise and values more deeply within the Bank
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
PT Artamedia Indonesia Jakarta Today
SC Johnson Jakarta Today