Associate - Internal Audit (Risk Advisory)Date: 27-Jan-2023 Service Line / Portfolios: Location: Jakarta, ID What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Conduct internal audit or testing of internal control over financial reporting (ICoFR)
- Perform walkthrough, interview and internal control testing
- Prepare working paper
- Prepare minutes of meeting during walkthrough and testing of controls
- Prepare weekly meeting documents
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- have a bachelor's degree from a reputable university majoring in Accounting with GPA min. 3.00
- strong accounting standard knowledge (IFRS and PSAK)
- deep understanding of the business process
- articulate and convincing communicator, oral and written
- strong interpersonal skills
- english proficient, oral and written
- consultative skills
- excellent leadership skills, organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing environment and to approach challenges with creativity and resourcefulness
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
Requisition ID: 97333
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Imelda & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia ("Deloitte in Indonesia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.